Congratulations! Your booking is complete. We look forward to having you at Play to Win.
You will receive your booking confirmation and ticket via email. If you do not receive it or have any additional questions we can answer for you, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
*Please be sure to check your junk/spam and promotions folders for your confirmation email!
The event will be held on July 28-30, 2017 (Fri-Sun) at the Dorset Suite of the Grand Connaught Rooms, located at 61-63 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5DA.
Since the course is entirely experiential, knowing the rules and context for the games is vital! Please give yourself the best advantage possible by arriving and registering early, so that you’re in your seat, ready to begin at 9am sharp. Frontier Trainings starts all their trainings on time, and Play To Win is no exception!
To ensure you get to your seat on time, the registration desk opens at 8:15am on Friday.
Play to Win is approaching rapidly so make sure you tell your family, friends, business associates and team members so they can plan to be there as well and share this incredible, transformational weekend with you. They can visit http://frontierhost.wpengine.com/ptw-uk/ to register their place at this cutting edge three day event.
Items to Bring:
- Marketing materials (for networking)
- Name cards
- A warm sweater
- A capped, plastic water bottle, if you want to drink water during the course
What to Wear
- Please dress comfortably, business casual. That being said, each person is a brand. You may want to dress like you would expect others to see you.
- Ladies may want to wear flats as the course involves quite a lot of movement.
- Please do NOT wear any fragrances such as perfume, cologne, after-shave, essential oils, or aromatherapy. We want to be sensitive to all our students who have allergies to fragrances.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Frontier Trainings Team
The World Leader in Experiential Business Trainings