Already An Affiliate?
>>> Log in here!
Affiliate Benefits & Terms
1. Frontier Trainings is making some significant changes to its Champion Affiliate program. All members will continue to receive affiliate fees on people they have referred to the Frontier Trainings membership programs. Payment will now follow the guidelines below. To become an Affiliate of Frontier Trainings you must now be a member of one of the programs and any non-member will now lose their status as Affiliates.
2. Frontier offers discounts of 50% to direct family members of the Head of Family joining. ie Parents/Children/Spouse. Chilldren up to the age of 18 are free after which they will need to have a 50% membership to remain attending class. Corporate teams may sign up with the primary member paying full membership and other members working for the same company (as shown by business cards) will receive a 25% discount off each additional membership. The heads do not get affiliate commission for family or team members as they have already received their membership discount.
3. If a Frontier Trainings member is on an installment plan and they are paying less than $400 USD a month (or 400 GBP in UK/Europe), they will receive 10% of the amount paid by the person they have referred to in membership credit. This amount will be credited to their account every quarter.
4. If a Frontier Trainings member is on an installment plan and they are paying more than $400 USD a month or (400 GBP in UK/Europe), they will receive 10% of the amount paid by the person they have referred to in CA$H (ie bank transfer). This amount will be paid into their account every quarter.
5. If you fall behind on your payments by three months or more, all referrals are automatically removed from your affiliate account and are not reinstated when you become current.
PAID IN FULL
6. If a Frontier Trainings member has paid their membership in full totalling less than $24,997 (or 24,997 GBP in UK/Europe) then they will receive 10% of any monies paid by their referral they bring to Frontier Trainings in CA$H (ie bank transfer). This amount will be paid into their account every quarter.
7. If a Frontier Trainings member has paid their membership in full totalling $24,997 or more (24,997 GBP or more in UK/Europe) they will receive 20% of any monies paid by new referrals after the 1st Feb 2022. This money will be paid in CA$H (ie bank transfer). This amount will be paid into their account every quarter.
8. If you become Paid In Full over $24,997 or more (24,997 GBP or more in Europe) and already have referrals you are receiving payments for, the percentage remains at 10% for the full agreement of that referrer and any new referrals will then become 20%.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSIONS
9. Only Frontier Trainings memberships and Speaking Engagements are included in this program. Frontier Academy Fees, Frontier Adventure Club Trip Fees, Mission: Freedom fees, Play To Win VIP Upgrades and product purchases are NOT included in this program.
10. Frontier Trainings memberships are defined as Mastery Membership (All streams offered by Frontier), Entrepreneurial School of Excellence (formerly known as Lifetime Membership) and World-Class Speaker Series (formerly known as Speaker Certification Series).
11. If you refer a paid speaking engagement to Frontier Trainings then you are entitled to the same compensation as above based on your payment status.
12. If you refer a non-paid speaking engagement to Frontier Trainings and students are enrolled into a Frontier Trainings membership program as a result of the engagement within six months of the engagement you are entitled to claim those enrolments as part of your affiliate fees. If people from that event sign up after six months then no affiliate fees is paid for those new members.
13. If you refer a person to Play To Win and they sign up within six months they are included as part of your affiliate payments. If after six months they have not signed up and then sign up later they will not count as part of your affiliate fees. If a person returns to Play To Win they must have used your link or name you as the Referrer for you to get affiliate credit. If another student gets them back into Play To Win and they sign up they are now the referrer of the other student.
14. All Affiliates must conduct themselves with integrity at all times when promoting Frontier Trainings programs. Frontier Trainings reserves the right to revoke Affiliate status at any time should it ever consider the Affiliate to have abused the integrity of Frontier Trainings or anyone or any entity it represents.
The Affiliate will limit its marketing and promotional materials to those supplied or purchased from Frontier Trainings. All materials supplied by Frontier Trainings are copyright protected and cannot be duplicated without express written permission from Frontier Trainings. Anything created outside of these materials must be approved by Frontier Trainings prior to use. This includes, but is not limited to newspaper ads, newsletters, e-mail promotions- and audio/video media.
15. This affiliate program creates no contractual or legal obligation between the referrer and Frontier Trainings. It is paid by Frontier Trainings purely as an appreciation of people referring people to its programs.
16. This version of the affiliate program supercedes any previous affiliate program offered by Frontier Trainings. Frontier reserves the rights to change or discontinue the affiliate program or to disallow members participation in the program at their discretion at any time. By referring people to Frontier you accept the terms of the program.