Note that there is no cooling off period after placing an Order. If, at any time or for whatever reason, you decide you do not wish to receive the Seminar Services, you will not be eligible for a refund of any monies you have paid to us under this agreement.
TRANSFERRING PAID TICKETS
In the event that you are unable to attend Play To Win and/or any Frontier Course,
TICKET SALE AND RESALE
Seminar services or event tickets may not be transferred, resold (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services. If a seminar service or event ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the service may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of a seminar service or event ticket in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
1. Each course is purely an educational event hosted by Frontier Trainings, LLC “the Company”. It is not intended as a forum for the promotion of any particular product or investments and neither the Company, nor any of its officers, employees or representatives, in any way recommends or endorses any product or investment which may be discussed or introduced.
2. The education and information given at the Course is intended for general audience and does not purport to be, nor shall it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual.
3. Should Frontier bring in any external presenters, the Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided by the Presenters. Further, should the undersigned choose to have any ongoing dealings with any of the Presenters the undersigned does so at their own risk and acknowledges the Company has no responsibility for any liability to which the undersigned may become subject as a result of dealings with any of the Presenters.
4. The undersigned acknowledges that the Company and its agents, employees and servants are not licensed investment advisors, licensed real estate agents, licensed financial planners, qualified or practicing accountants, qualified or practicing finance professionals or qualified or practicing legal professionals.
5. The undersigned understands that elements taught in Courses and Events are based on scenarios, however these are used for education and simulation only and in no way recommend particular business or investment strategies. Any decision made by the undersigned should only be made after consultation with the undersigned’s attorney and accountant and other advisors.
6. The undersigned releases the Company, its officers, employees and representatives and their respective heirs, successors and assigns from any claims which the undersigned may have both past, present and from any future claim that may arise.
7. The undersigned acknowledges that information contained within this course is proprietary to the Company and agrees not to copy, break infringement or make available the content of the Course or the games to any party without the express written permission and/or required compensation to the Company.
8. The undersigned acknowledges, during Courses and Events, the room setup may be changed and they agree to take full responsibility for safeguarding their own belongings.
9. Courses and Events may involve physical activities. The undersigned understands and accepts full responsibility for their own health, well being and gauging the appropriate level of their own participation. They agree to participate in each activity of their own free will and choice.
10. The Courses and Events can simulate high pressure situations. The undersigned is responsible for communicating any medical conditions which may be aggravated by high stress situations.
11. The undersigned acknowledges that entering into the training venue and participating in a course may expose the undersigned to potential risk of catching viruses such as Covid-19 and accepts all liability, responsibility and costs that may occur as a result of catching Covid-19 or any other virus/variant/flu.
12. The undersigned acknowledges this document serves for all Courses and Events going forward, without the need for future waivers, disclaimers and releases to be signed.
I understand the Frontier Trainings, LLC may audio/video record. film, photograph, post on social media and or livestream the event. I understand and agree my voice and/or image/video may be recorded and embodied as part of a product or promotional piece by Frontier Trainings. I acknowledge and agree that Frontier Trainings has complete ownership of the promotional materials and products in which my video/image/voice may appear and that I have no interest or ownership in said materials. This Release is granted to Frontier and is perpetual and worldwide.
Should Frontier bring in any external presenters, the Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided by the Presenters. Further, should the attendee choose to have any ongoing dealings with any of the Presenters the attendee does so at their own risk and acknowledges the Company has no responsibility for any liability to which the attendee may become subject as a result of dealings with any of the Presenters.
The attendee acknowledges that information contained within this course is proprietary to the Company and agrees not to copy, break infringement, use, modify or make available the content of the Course or the games to any party without the express written permission and/or required compensation to the Company.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Frontier Trainings, LLC against all loss or damage that client may suffer as a result by Frontier Trainings, LLC and its speakers and associates and any of its affiliates and representatives from any breach of these Terms and any other cause or alleged cause of any kind. Frontier Trainings, LLC reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without prior notice.
I understand that Frontier Trainings, LLC may audio/video record, film, photograph, post on social media and/or livestream the event. I understand and agree my voice and/or image/video may be recorded and embodied as part of a product or promotional piece by Frontier Trainings. I acknowledge and agree that Frontier Trainings has complete ownership of the promotional materials and products in which my video/image/voice may appear and that I have no interest or ownership in said materials. This Release is granted to Frontier and is perpetual and worldwide. FRONTIER agrees to use any media in a legal, ethical and moral way so as to not jeopardise any person’s reputation and/or public image.
If the Seminar Services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option either postpone the Seminar Services from the original Seminar Services date or cancel and refund as per Attendance clause 2.
The attendee acknowledges this document serves for all Courses and Events going forward, without the need for future waivers, disclaimers and releases to be signed.
Frontier Trainings is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers. This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including by email, via our website, from course registration and in the training room and from third parties. We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing. Frontier Trainings will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
P.O. BOX 94438
Las Vegas, NV – 89193-4438